Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After a Looong Weekend

Hi Guys!



I'm back, I had company this weekend (an aunt and two cousins) so this weekend was all about entertaining with little time for the computer :( But I'm back and have some great posts coming up so stay tuned! But for now a weekend round up:






So most of you already know (I'm late, I didn't find out until yesterday) Angelina Jolie gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl named Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline (loving this name!Marcheline is Jolie's late mother's name) . On a side note I checked out Wanted this weekend and it was an awesome film! It is definitely something that I will have to re-watch just to make sure I catch everything but it was cool (good pick cousin Nahem!)




Will Smith admitted to having an open relationship! I know there have been rumors for years but apparently in an UK interview Smith revealed that the relationship is open, now whether that means to same-sex encounters is unknown, but if they're that open I'm sure anything is possible.




Finally, Alonzo Mourning and Dwyane Wade hosted the 12th annual Zo's Summer Groove which wrapped on Sunday with an All-Star game and Block Party in downtown Miami.

No comments: