Thursday, July 10, 2008

Burn Notice and Other Thursday Shows

The second season of USA's hit returns tonight at 10 p.m. and follows Michael Westen, a spy who is fired "burned" and stuck in his hometown of Miami with his mom, ex-girlfriend (and former spy) Fiona and best friend Sam. I especially like this show because it is filmed on location in Miami and anything that gives the locals a place to work is good in my book.




















The second season has Michael working for the company that "burned" him. Didn't catch last season? Check out full episodes here .





Also on tonight the second season of My Boys continues at 9:30 p.m. on TBS (it repeats at 1:35 a.m.) The show follows the antics of sports journalist P.J., her brother Andy and five best friends with Andy trying to shake his "work spouse" played by My Big Fat Greek Wedding's Nia Vardalos. I didn't get hooked on this show until a few weeks ago, but after catching the entire first season on DVD (thanks Netflix) it is definitely on my list of Summer shows.















No comments: