Monday, July 21, 2008

On the Tube


Here's the round up of tonight's round up:

At 8 p.m. there's a repeat of Gossip Girl, my new favorite show , I tried so hard to avoid the show which i thought was basically about spoiled teens (and essentially it is) but the cool clothes, cute guys and dynamic of the show pulled me in and won't let go! I can't wait 'till the season premiere on Sept. 1...but untill then I'm happy catching up on all of the episodes that I missed.
Speaking of season premieres has anyone seen the promos for Privileged, if not check it here.


It seems like it will be a really good show and that the CW is trying to fill the hole left when Gilmore Girls went off the air...how I miss Lorelai and Rory :).
Also at 8 p.m. The Big Bang Theory, a very funny show with a cool cast.

Ok, so back to television tonight be sure to check the fourth season of the Closer continues at 9 p.m. on TNT. Who doesn't love southern belle Brenda Lee Johnson?


No comments: