Monday, January 11, 2010

Ok, I'm Back, For Real This Time

I know, it's been a looong time, a whole six months has passed since I've graced you, whoever my loyal readers are with my presence. Blame life, blame lack of time or you can just blame it on me. Whatever the reason, I am back and I promise better than ever. When I decided that I wanted to start a blog it was to highlight things that interested me. Since I'm interested in everything from television to hole in the wall restaurants (if my shoes don't stick to the floor how can I be assured that the food is good?). Anyway my new and improved blog posts will feature some of all of the things that I find interesting and hopefully you'll like them too. If you don't please feel free to leave a comment and suggestions below.




Ciao Bellas ;),




Marcie

No comments: