Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fresh-Faced Beauty


Rihanna graces the cover of Seventeen Magazine's August issue.

Rihanna on Fashion:

"The thrill in fashion for me is taking a risk and daring myself to make it work. Even when I go shopping, I always buy something twisted and I know I’m going to have to figure out somehow to pull it off and make it my own."

Click below to check out more and read what she says about her style.


all photos courtesy of rihannadaily.com




"I’m a big fan of mini-dresses – they're my favorite silhouette – because they're flirty and you get to show a little skin without revealing too much, especially if the sleeves are long and cover up a lot of the body. I also like dresses that come to the knee that are a little tight and show off the shape of the body."











"For everyday, I like jeans that are supposed to be skinny jeans but aren't tight. I like them tomboy-ish so that they're almost a size or two bigger than my normal size and slouch a bit. When I go out, I like a more structured jean because, for my body, they're more flattering on my legs,"


Rihanna also pledged her love of Nike's Blazer sneakers and for shield sunglasses. Quotes courtesy of Seventeen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Rhi Rhi's style, she's making the most out of being an entertainer. She's always on the stage--even when she's walking down the street.