Monday, June 14, 2010

MashPreview: HellCats

Ok, to be honest at first I was a little on the fence about the CW's new series Hell Cats, the original preview said cheerleaders  and more cheerleaders and I was uninterested.

However, the CW has redeemed themselves and released a full preview. The show centers around Marti Perkins a lawyer-to-be who decides to tryout for the cheerleading squad after losing her scholarship. The premise is basically Bring it On : The College Years (I know I wasn't the only one looking forward to see what happened at USC) with the cheerleaders living together like a sorority. My only regret is that I didn't think of it first! Click below to check out the preview.








While I don't remember cheerleading being this big at my university (go 'Noles!) I will still check out this show.

Hell Cats

Starring: Alyson Michalka, Ashley Tisdale and Sharon Leal (Why Did I Get Married, Dream Girls, Boston Public)

Airs: 9 p.m. Wednesdays this fall on the CW

No comments: