Friday, November 5, 2010

Asos

We got our first taste of fall-like weather in Miami today! It's been in the 60's with a nice breeze all day, which got me a little excited about what I could wear now that the weather is changing. Another thing that has me a little excited Asos, the online retailer is now offering free shipping on all orders in the U.S. I have never ordered from them before, mainly because of the mixed reviews on the length of shipping time. But now, I believe I am finally ready to take the plunge, here are a few of the things I checked out: 


leopard print maxi


cable knit maxi 

cheap monday knit sweater dress

how cute are these leopard print-studs

Not sure yet what I will get, but I will let you know how the whole ordering/shipping process goes. What has your experience been ordering from Asos?






No comments: