Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am actually thankful for quite a few things, not the least of which is being around to see another turkey day. this time last year I washed my relaxed hair for the last time, i tried to do a twist out, didn't like the results, grabbed the scissors and started cutting. although this isn't a hair blog, I am thankful that I made that decision and that I've kept it up...I may put up pictures soon...we'll see.

Okay, back to beauty. The other thing I'm thankful for is Revlon Nail Polish in Minted. It's my favorite new color of the season, very reminiscent of Essie's Mint Apple, which was in the special 2009 winter collection. The color lasts long (it withstood me washing dishes and my daily typing) and it's a cool color to brighten the winter blahs (though i don't know much about that anymore since I live in South Florida).




3 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

ooh i love that mint color! :)



http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

-Michelle

Marissa said...

This looks just like the color Chanel is coming out with for the resort collection. Great pick! I also love mint candy apple.

Justine said...

this is a super pretty color!


Just Better Together is having 2 giveaways!