Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DC Chillin'

cherry blossom trees at the national mall
Had a lot of fun in D.C. (then Philadelphia) this weekend. The best part, hanging with Emily who just moved there this past summer, we've been friends since the 10th grade! She's one of those friends who I don't see everyday, but when we do hang out, it's like no time has passed by at all. Anyway, we went down to the National Mall for the Cherry Blossom Festival and saw some cool Japanese art at the Smithsonian, then we headed to China Town, where we ate some really good food at Busboys and Poets (must stop by there if you are in the area, did I mention that the food is good?!). Unfortunately, I was so busy being amazed at how good the food was, I didn't think to take pictures of my food until it was all gone. All in all, had a great time in D.C., promise to take better pics next time :)



chinatown 

No comments: