Monday, March 7, 2011

Obsessed with Siren


back stage at ohne titel

Ever since I found out that the orange lips at the Ohne Titel Spring 2011 show was Revlon's Super Lustrous in Siren, I have been on the hunt for that shade and I found it today! After roaming the aisles at two Targets, Wal-Mart and Wal-Greens (seriously CVS and Ulta were next on my list) I found the shade restocked at my home Target. The color isn't as bright on as it appears in the tube, but the coral-inspired hue is perfect for a variety of skin-tones. The shade is definitely worth a try, for those of you experiencing the winter blues, it will most certainly brighten up your day :). Another note, apparently Gucci Westman, Revlon's global artistic director, added a little bit of orange powder on top of the lipstick to give it a sporty finish.




No comments: