Friday, April 8, 2011

Hands Free



I was a little skeptical about the whole small, crossbody bag trend. It just didn't seem possible that I could fit all of the things I place in my regular (extra) large handbags (a little notebook, lotion, wallet, phone and miscellaneous stuff that I pick up along the way). However, when I saw the last of the Mulberry for Target bags a few months ago (they were on serious clearance at that point) I decided to give this little number a try. I started wearing it a few days ago and the freedom I feel walking around with nothing in my hands is unbelievable. Sure, it doesn't fit my wallet, but it fits the important things, my ipod, lotion and anti-bacterial stuff phone and my sunglasses. All in all, it's my new favorite bag. Of course, now I am on the hunt for a small colorful bag to add to my collection.


This Kate Spade may do the trick:



No comments: