Monday, October 15, 2012

MashMovie: Halloween



Outside of August (my birthday month!) October is one of my favorites of the year.  The weather begins to change (the humidity leaves Miami for a bit) and the holidaze is right around the corner (Christmas shopping begins J. Although I'm not a huuuge fan of Halloween, I do like handing out candy and looking at the great costumes (you can find great Halloween ideas and games at Woolworths,I do like a scary movie or two every now and then below my movie picks for the month.



Rocky Horror Picture Show

Susan Sarandon and Tim Curry, costume ideas galore and music too? Adds up to a campy good time.



The Omen, 1976

One of the first scary movies that I watched in it's entirety.  A creepy, tricycle-riding demon child (named Damien, no less) put in line to become a political power house? Scary indeed.  

What are some of your favorite scary movies?


No comments: